CIO & IT Leaders Summit, June 28 – ticket discount for ADPO members
The CIO & IT Leaders Summit takes place at Croke Park on June 28, organised by Business Post Events & iQuest (www.ciosummit.ie
ADPO is a partner to the Summit and its chairman, Fintan Swanton, will be the moderator of a roundtable discussion on “Securing the ‘new normal’: How to protect your cloud, workforce and assets in the post-pandemic world”.
Other topics covered in the Summit include:
- Technology leadership in a digital first world: The CIO’s agenda in 2022.
- Harnessing digital transformation and emerging technologies in the post-covid19 world.
- Cybersecurity: Strengthening cybersecurity skills and developing and sustaining a strong cybersmart culture across your organisation.
- Advancing automation to accelerate digital transformation: Developing a proactive automation strategy.
- Designing digital government for services for maximum impact: What has worked?
- Data and public trust: Interoperability, delivery of big-data projects, restoring public trust and engaging the public about data use.
- Identifying the sweet-spot between excellent customer experience and the future goals of the business.
- Everything-as-a-Service: Just what every CIO wants?
- Boosting the digital skills of your workforce and lessons learned from remote working.
- Sustainability: How the CIO should act now to shift towards increased technology sustainability.
- The role of the CIO: The opportunities and challenges ahead for the digital CIO.
- How to protect your cloud, workforce and assets in the post-pandemic world.
- Building a solid data strategy to scale AI.
- The customer experience: Developing a strategic roadmap to provide a safe, secure and sustainable customer experience.
- How is the CIO role evolving? The opportunities and responsibilities ahead for digital CIOs.
ADPO members are offered a 20% discount for tickets to the Summit. If you’re interested, email Fintan at email@example.com and he’ll send you on the discount code.