Management of Risk - M_O_R® Foundation Certificate course
This course will be delivered through Insights, an APMG accredited training organisation.
Multiple Choice exam containing 50 questions, all of which are to be answered in one hour. Examination is optional but required if APM Certification is desired.
- Team Leaders
- Business Owners
- Support Staff
- Anyone who needs to make important decisions which involves a degree of risk
There are no pre-requisites for attending the course or taking the foundation examination.
What’s good about the course?:
- Formal qualification in Risk Management that is globally recognised.
- Top class trainer (Sean McEvoy) who is a Risk Management specialist and professional trainer.
On completion of the course delegates will have:
- Defined the key principles underpinning the effective Management of Risk
- Applied the main components of the Risk Management process
- Recognised how to manage risks at the Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational level
- Identified a range of techniques that can be used to support the Management of Risk process
- Prepared for and taken the M_o_R® Foundation Examination
- Improved basis for effective strategy formation
- Reduced time spent fire-fighting and fewer unwelcome surprises
- Increased likelihood of successful change initiative outcomes
- Closer internal focus on doing the right things properly
- Increase in efficient use of resources waste and fraud
- Better management of contingency resources
- M_o_R principles, terminology and methods.
- M_o_R® framework, tools and techniques.
- Business continuity management.
- Security, programme/project risk management and operational service management.
- Risk process lifecycle
- These topics are placed in the context of an organisational framework for the management of risk.
- Overview of Corporate Governance and the Management of Risk
The course comprises pre-course work followed by a combination of:
- Learning sessions
- Individual Group exercises
- Programme-scenario based practical work.
- Instructor Led Tuition
- Examination of Case Study
- Mock examinations and feedback
- Pre-course reading, evening study and question practice will dramatically increase the likelihood of success in the examination.
- Delegates should expect to undertake 1 – 2 hours of revision work during each night of the course.
Members – book your place at this event for the special price of
just €1495.00 €1345.5
Membership means more than saving on events. You can also network with like-minded professionals,
and gain recognition of your experience and expertise. Learn
more about membership benefits.
8th May (Mon) to 10th May (Wed)
Begins at 09:00 and ends at 17:00
Share this event!